Monday 28 January 2013

Monday, 28/1/13 & Tuesday, 29/1/13

I am quite excited about my meals tomorrow as I have managed to plan and prepare most of it tonight. Which means I can eat a bit better when it comes to breakfast as I never have enough time.

I am trying to get my meals from the past few weeks up here to catch up with this post. I'm not sure if I can rearrange my posts if I post a new one. So post a new blog for let's say Saturday and place it behind this one. I guess I'll have to experiment. Photo's will be posted up shortly.

Breakfast
2 Slimming World hi-fi light Rocky Road cereal bars (option b), chocolate rice cake (4 1/2 syns), apple

Lunch
Thai Style Mug Shot (1/2 syns), banana, Muller Light Greek Style yougurt (1/2 syns)

Dinner
Chicken, cauliflower, peas, brussel sprouts, potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce (2 syns)

Dessert
Shape Delights Chocolate Dessert (5 1/2 syns) with Light whipped cream (1 syn), Coffee & Semi Skimmed milk (option a)

Total Syns 14

Breakfast
25g of Grape Nuts (5 syns) and Semi Skimmed Milk (option a) topped with sliced strawberries and bananas (strawberries and bananas sliced the night before, placed in foil with a bit of lemon juice and sweetner)

Lunch
Baked potato topped with tuna (mixed in 1 tbsp fromage frais and 1 extra light Laughing Cow Cheese (1 syn) ) & corn, salad greens and sliced radishes.

Dinner
Turkey & Roast Veggies (carrots, onions, parsnips and potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil (option b) )

Total Syns 6

No comments:

Post a Comment