Saturday 19 January 2013

Revamp

Yet again I am revamping my blog, starting a new, as I am so horrible with keeping up with one. But after a brilliant idea from a fellow member of Slimming World, I have decided to log my progress along the way! I think I won't restrict this to being just a food blog, so you may see some other things I like or don't like creep up every once in a while, but my goal is to keep it going. As well as keep myself on track with my diet and hopefully inspire others. That is always a nice extra! If I have time I will share recipes as well. Overall I'll just see how it goes as I don't always have time get on the laptop, so the posts may come every day, every few days or every week. I'll play by ear with this.

I have been on my diet for two weeks now, and as I hadn't re-started my blog until today, it may lack some details. But I can put what I ate and how much I lost. At least for the first week until I get my food diary back for last week. I attend SW classes every Thursday to weigh in, either at 5:30pm or 7:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment