Monday 21 January 2013

Week 1 of Slimming World

So as I don't have any pictures of any of my meals from the previous two weeks, I will just be listing my meals as I filled them out on my 'Food Diary' and the ammount of Syns used, etc. The colors show what group each food falls under. Green being free foods, Orange being superfree foods, Blue being my healthy extra options 'A' & 'B' for the day, and finally Red being anything with a Syn value.

Day 1 -
Breakfast 2 Ryvita Cracker Breads w/ and Extra Light Laughing Cow Cheese, topped with spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes. Light yogurt and raspberries.

Lunch Left over Chicken Sweet & Sour stir fry (stir fry veggies and sauce, prepared with Fry Light) paired with salad greens. Mango slices.

Dinner Mattesson's Smoked Pork Sausage with Sauerkraut and mashed potatoes (mixed in with Light Creme Fraiche)

Snack 2 eggs on 1 slice of wholemeal bread (toasted)

Total Syns 13.5

Day 2 -
Brunch A slice of wholemeal bread topped with baked beans, 2 poached eggs, and 3 pieces of bacon with all visable fat cut off.

Dinner Cod, potato wedges, salad greens with cherry tomatoes and light yogurt with raspberries.

Snack Galaxy Smooth Milk Bar (46g)

Total Syns 6

Day 3 -
Brunch A slice of wholemeal bread topped withbe baked beans, 2 poached eggs and spinach, and a light yogurt.

Dinner Philly cheese steak with peppers, onions, a mix of light cheese and 1 Extra Light Laughing Cow Cheese. Glass of milk.

Total Syns 14.5

I will be finishing this list as I have time, as well as getting my posts up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment