Sunday 20 January 2013

Starbucks

I am a bit obsessed with Starbucks, have been ever since I worked at one after college back home. I have been looking up syn values in the drinks and what people have posted on forms for what different drinks are. Here is what I found out ( I don't know how accurate it is as I'm sure they went with the Nutrition info and calculated the syns that way, but for the tall at least I would have thought you can use the skimmed milk as a healthy extra option a).

One of my favourite drinks -

 
Iced Caramel Macchiato
 Tall, Skimmed Milk - 6½
Grande, Skimmed Milk - 9½
Venti, Skimmed Milk - 11
 
Caffe Latte
Short, Skimmed Milk – 3 ½
Tall, Skimmed Milk - 5
Grande, Skimmed Milk - 6 
Venti, Skimmed Milk - 8 ½
 
Cappuccino
Short, Skimmed Milk - Syns 3
Tall, Skimmed Milk - Syns 3
Grande, Skimmed Milk - Syns 4
Venti,  Skimmed Milk - Syns 5
 
 
All Sugar free syrups are free
 
I'd like to find out the syn value to a few other drinks I love, Peppermint Mocha, Mocha, Chai Tea Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte/Frapp. More research to do! I'll update this as I find out!
 
*Update* Here is the nutritional info for all the drinks served in the UK. I don't know how to calculate the syns as it being liquid it's not in grams...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment